- 🧬 Expert / health / other
I am a master student from the University of St Gallen, specializing in Strategy and International Management. I came to Switzerland 2 years ago, after having competed at the Olympics for Serbia, in alpine skiing. My strong drive and passion I channelled into what I believe is more meaningful, and have acquired business related exposure in a range of experiences. Starting with business analytics in Venture capital and general management topics in startups and corporates, my most recent experiences include: working for Europe's best digital health startup - Sleepiz in topics related to strategy planning and execution. At the moment, I am on a second 6 month internship for Roche Diagnostics, focusing on digital strategy. At this event I would like to engage with new people and ideas, as I am very entrepreneurially driven and would like to kickstart my career through finding or founding an impactful venture.
Connect a patient to the pateint community via the healthsystem on the day they are diagnosed with a rare disease
Towards Improved Prediction and Management - An Interactive Patient Diary, Emotional Radar and Helper
Tele-coach system for empowering diabetes self-management
Katarina for patients
A mobile application that empowers patients during their health care journey.
The health advisor that combines all your apps
- Learn new things with regard to the healthcare transformation and innovation delivery
- Meet people who are shaping the industry
- Achieve a productive exchange of ideas and work alongside visionaries
- Find a way to utilize my skills in an impactful way
- Transform the health hack experience into real world value creation